Saturday, October 15, 2011

Angi Arscott - Cayman Islands Realtor spotlight

Many experiences have prepared me to achieve the ultimate goal of becoming a productive real estate agent. Growing up with an Army Colonel as my father and raising children has taught me skills in negotiation, patience and hard work. In the corporate world, starting in an entry level position I became Claims Manager of a self insured company. This taught me to deal with problems, difficult situations, and people of all types. I learned what joys and sacrifices are entailed in having a small company when I started an insurance agency with the former head of my Insurance Department, a large leap in faith for a single mother with three children. At the tender age of 28 I was speaking about insurance to the National and State Pest Control associations, negotiating for liability coverage for both large and small companies, and was involved in setting up the self insurance program adopted by the National Pest Control Association. A move to Grand Cayman in the late ‘80s saw me finally settling in a career choice of real estate sales. I feel I have at last found an industry which allows me to best utilize my skills. In the last 25 years I feel I have succeeded in positively affecting the lives of countless people. I am also an artist, stretch therapy teacher, rugby referee, squash player, reader, breeder of Boston Terriers, wife and mother.

Contact Angi Arscott: +1.345.525.2600
Join Angi on Facebook
www.sircaymanislands.com for all your real estate needs in the Cayman Islands

No comments:

Post a Comment